The VAF education committee is seeking contact information for the following contributors to guidebooks to request their approval to post material to the website:
- Jonathan H. Poston, 1994 guidebook from the Charleston, SC conference
- James M. Denny, 1989 guidebook from the St. Louis, MO conference
- Erin McCawley Renn, 1989 guidebook from the St. Louis, MO conference. Erin McCawley Renn was the administrator of the Deutschheim State Historic Site, a property of the Missouri Department of Natural Resources, Division of Parks, Recreation, and Historic Preservation.
- R. Patrick Christopher, 1985 guidebook from the San Francisco, CA conference
- Karana Hattersely-Drayton, 1985 guidebook from the San Francisco, CA conference
- R. Partick Christopher and Karana Hattersely-Drayton worked for the Golden Gate National Recreation Area.
- Stephen Del Sordo, 1984 guidebook from the Newark, DE conference. Stephen Del Sordo retired from the FCC. His last known professional association was with iresponse an organization that conducts NEPA reviews for tribes.
- Donna Ware, 1998 guidebook from the Anapolis, MD conference. Formerly the Historic Site Planner for Anne Arundel County, MD
- Mark Edwards, 1980 guidebook from the Washington, DC conference
If you can help, please contact PJ Carlino: firstname.lastname@example.org